Packing Plants Away
Glass and dinnerware can be delicate, but household items are as delicate as a houseplant. So how should we pack those? Do we still use a box? Should they be left in the open, or do we need to wrap them? Victoria Mover – Andrew Foster shows us the quickest and best way to pack our plants.
Wow, that looked easy! Here is each step.
- Leave your plants in their ceramic pots.
- Place the pots in the center of your clean packing paper.
- Fold the paper upwards (without tucking anywhere) and place the plant in the corner of an open box.
- Do the same with each plant, keeping paper between any ceramics.
- If the box is too short, tape the folds to stay standing up, and leave the top portion open. No need to close the box.
Voila! Happy and safe houseplants, ready to move.