Want to pack away the kitchen glassware in the safest manner possible? Andrew Foster takes less than a minute to show us the easiest way of doing just that.
Here’s what we can take away.
- Tape down the flanges of the box for easy access.
- Keep the box at a comfortable height to avoid bending or reaching.
- Place clean packing paper in the bottom of the box as a liner.
- Lay your glass flat in the center of your paper, fold the edges around it, and roll it to finish the wrap.
- Arrange your glasses neatly by standing them up against each other in the box.
We’ll have more quick video tips like this coming, so stay tuned!